Want to know how much work has gone into our A2 projects? Then read this.
Friday, 3 July 2009
attack of the bots
I did some cutting and pasting and this appears to have put the robots at blogger into a spin. If you read this, then you have obviously clicked continue.... I have asked them to remove the warning screen and I think they will do in 2 days...
Everyday I have hundreds of conversations with staff and students. I would like to think that each and every one of them is super-important. Some of them certainly are. The purpose of this blog is to record some of the verbal decisions and ideas that would otherwise be lost.
Please read regularly and try to keep up. Especially read the notes on other groups' projects because they will shed light on your own processes. I obviously welcome comments and would encourage you to both read and post comments.